The firm’s practice is focused on representing clients through complicated divorce, alimony, and child custody matters. Our practice is selective and our clientele is typically limited to those with divorce or family court matters involving business valuation and asset tracing issues, the need to confront a difficult or intimidating person, the prosecution or defense of important long-term support claims, or serious issues involving children.
The totality of the firm’s practice includes the following substantive areas:
- Divorce, including:
- After Divorce Modifications of Alimony, Child Custody, and Child Support Judgments;
- Paternity (establishing custody and support orders for parents with a child in common who are not married);
- Parental Relocation;
- Select Relative Custody & Private Dependency Matters;
- Prenuptial Agreements & Postnuptial Agreements; and
- Appellate representation involving the legal practice areas listed above.
If the scope of your matter falls outside of those listed above, please do not hesitate calling our office at (561) 810-0170 and we will assist you with finding a qualified attorney.