You need a divorce strategy education to have the Best Divorce possible.
The good news is that, while Divorce can be difficult, developing an effective Best Divorce strategy doesn’t have to be.
The core of making your divorce the Best Divorce possible is learning “what needs to be done” and “when everything needs to happen.”
Note: You can cover this in more detail through the Best Divorce Basics Series video/audio course that comes with our complimentary My Best Divorce membership. Or you can learn just about everything in a few hours by reading the Best Divorce book.
Ten Steps to Divorce Strategy Education
Yep. Another “ten step program.” But this one works if you want to learn divorce strategy without wasting time. Clicking the title of each “step” below takes you to a more detailed explanation page.
Now, the Best Divorce Strategy steps:
- Step #1: Get Your Act Together: Prepare yourself for divorce (and everything that comes with it).
- Step #2: Learn the Basics of Leverage & Strategy: Learn to avoid what morphs a “straightforward divorce” into an all-out and unnecessary “divorce war.”
- Step #3: Learn What Is Important About Divorce Laws: Get a practical understanding of the “basics” of the laws that will apply.
- Step #4: Learn What Is Important About the Divorce Court Process & Timing: Understand the timeline of events coming after the time the divorce lawsuit is filed.
- Step #5: Get Organized & Figure Out What You Want: Learn how to securely gather and analyze information about your family’s finances to develop an initial understanding about what you want in a divorce settlement, in your life after the divorce, as well as what questions you need answered by an attorney.
- Step #6: Learn About Lawyers: How to determine whether you need a divorce lawyer, the different ways lawyers charge, how to find, screen, and interview qualified divorce lawyers, and tips for working efficiently and effectively with the lawyer you hire.
- Step #7: Finalize Your Divorce Strategy & Best Life Strategies: What you need to do to develop and refine a divorce strategy giving you the best probability for resolving your divorce on fair terms as soon as possible and living the life you desire and deserve after the divorce.
- Step #8: Move Forward & Avoid Distractions: How to tell your spouse, children and others about the divorce, how to handle your spouse during the divorce, how to avoid negative influences, and how to handle the distractions that can come up during divorce litigation.
- Step #9: Learn Resolution Focused Litigation: The basics of developing a legal strategy designed to resolve your divorce at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Step #10: Moving on After Divorce: What you need to be doing once the legal issues of your divorce have resolved to live the best life possible after the divorce and avoid going back to divorce court with your former spouse (or next spouse).