In addition to our comprehensive guides on Divorce strategy, Florida Divorce Law, and Florida Divorce Procedure, our firm provides the following resources that you should find helpful as you educate yourself about divorce strategy and the Florida divorce process:
- Member Area: We’ve put together outstanding divorce strategy, planning, and education resources in our learning library. A complimentary My Best Divorce membership gets you instant access to hours of educational materials, eBooks, and recorded webinars. Plus, you’ll be enrolled our complimentary My Best Divorce Basics Series online course that will have you contemplating divorce within confidence within two weeks. Click here to get your My Best Divorce membership now.
- Webinars: Register for one of our free live Divorce Q&A Webinars or watch an On-Demand Webinar to expand your knowledge.
- Forums: Use the Divorce Strategy Forum to get answers to your most pressing questions.
- The Best Divorce Book: You can speed up and enhance your knowledge of building and executing your plan for having the Best Divorce possible and a life to get excited about after the divorce. Get your copy of The Best Divorce: for Business Owners, Executives, Professionals, & Anyone Who Needs Divorce to Achieve Happiness.
- Bruce Law Firm, P.A.: Eventually you should be meeting with an attorney if you plan to pursue divorce. The Best Divorce community was created by South Florida Divorce lawyer Christopher R. Bruce, who handles select divorce cases in the South Florida area. Click here or call (561) 810-0170 if you are interested in learning more about how Christopher R. Bruce or his law firm (the Bruce Law Firm, P.A.) may be able to assist with your divorce.