We’ve developed this website to help you get educated about the divorce process and everything that comes with it.
Below are the resources you should view to get the divorce education that you need (click the title to go to the resource):
- Divorce Education Hubs: Read our comprehensive guides that explain the basics of everything you need to know about divorce strategy, Florida divorce law, and Florida divorce procedure. These guides are available for your review now (click the title to view the guide):
- Divorce Strategy Guide: What you need to know about how to prepare and execute upon strategies designed to result in you having the Best Divorce possible.
- Florida Divorce Law Guide: The basics of what you need to know about the law that applies to a Florida divorce.
- Florida Divorce Procedure Guide: An explanation of “what happens” and “when it happens” during a Florida divorce.
- Member Area: We’ve put together outstanding divorce strategy, planning, and education resources in our learning library. Our complimentary My Best Divorce membership gets you instant access to hours of educational materials, eBooks, and recorded webinars. Plus, you’ll be enrolled our complimentary My Best Divorce Basics Series online course that will have you contemplating divorce within confidence within two weeks. Click here to get your My Best Divorce membership now.
- Webinars: Register for one of our free live Divorce Q&A Webinars or watch an On-Demand Webinar to expand your knowledge.
- Forums: Use the Divorce Strategy Forum to get answers to your most pressing questions.
- The Best Divorce Book: You can speed up and enhance your knowledge of building and executing your plan for having the Best Divorce possible and a life to get excited about after the divorce. Get your copy of The Best Divorce: for Business Owners, Executives, Professionals, & Anyone Who Needs Divorce to Achieve Happiness.
- Bruce Law Firm, P.A.: Eventually you should be meeting with an attorney if you plan to pursue divorce. The Best Divorce community was created by South Florida Divorce lawyer Christopher R. Bruce, who handles select divorce cases in the South Florida area. Click here or call (561) 810-0170 if you are interested in learning more about how Christopher R. Bruce or his law firm (the Bruce Law Firm, P.A.) may be able to assist with your divorce.