A Divorce Consultation & Strategy Session is for those seriously contemplating divorce.
During the Divorce Consultation & Strategy Session, divorce attorney Christopher R. Bruce will personally advise you as to the specifics of how to have the Best Divorce possible so that you can move on to living the life you desire and deserve.
Through the Divorce Consultation & Strategy Session, you will:
- Understand how to prepare yourself for the divorce process;
- Understand the best way to handle your spouse, children, and friends/family during your divorce;
- Learn how the law applies to your situation;
- Get an explanation of “what will happen” and “when it will happen” during your divorce;
- Start developing a personalized strategy designed for resolving your divorce on fair terms as soon as possible; and
- Get your accumulated questions answered.
The Divorce Consultation & Strategy Session can be in person, by phone, or through video-conference.
Given the value provided, and the attorney time involved with dedicating the time to prepare for and attend the meeting, there is a nominal fixed charge of $250.00 (a reduced portion of Christopher R. Bruce’s hourly rate) for the Divorce Consultation & Strategy Session, which lasts up to 90 minutes.
To schedule your Divorce Consultation & Strategy Session, call (561) 810-0170 or fill out the form below. Once the session is scheduled, you will be contacted about providing certain information about your background, family, and finances in advance so that Mr. Bruce can be prepared to intelligently discuss your unique situation when the consultation begins.
Christopher R. Bruce is licensed to practice law only in Florida. If your divorce will not be in Florida, the Divorce Consultation & Strategy Session will be a “divorce coaching session” and will need to be limited to items 1 & 2 above and will not replace your need to consult with an attorney licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction before you take further legal action.
To schedule your Divorce Consultation & Strategy Session, call (561) 810-0170 or fill out the form below.